29 marca 2013

Lightning talks at Wroclaw JUG

Last Tuesday Wroclaw JUG has organized for the first time lightning talks meeting. I had a pleasure to be one of the speakers and from my point of view the whole event went very well.

The event was held in Cafe Fika in Wroclaw where in casual atmosphere we had 4 presentation:
  • Java - subjectively about objects (Dominik Zajkowski)
  • Git-SVN (Marcin Matuszak)
  • JDK 8.0 Lambdas (Jarek Ratajski)
  • Immutability in Java (me)



Every single one was very interesting and has activated audience. There was a lot of questions and a substantive discussion. If you are interested you can find my presentation under this link.

I really liked lightning talks form of meeting and can't wait for next event. Hopefully we will repeat it in April !

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz