27 listopada 2012

Over 1000 views !

I'm really glad to announce that on the last Friday JVM Suburbs exceeded over 1000 views ! For that reason I would like to share with you some statistics, plans for the future and thank the people who helped me.

When I started writing this blog I was not sure what exactly it should be about. However during last 9 months a concept for JVM Suburbs became more and more clear. What is important - my viewers helped me with the clarification. But back to the point...

Statistics

During last 9 months JVM suburbs has exceeded 1000 views. It gives an average about 111 views per month which makes me very proud. Mostly views come from: Poland (70%), US (12%) and Germany (7%). The most viewed post is review from 33rd Degree conference (115 views, unfortunately still in polish ).

Plans for the future


In the future I would like to focus on two things - writing about really good videos that I can honestly recommend and sharing with you all technical stuff that blow my mind. From blogspot statistics I can say that those two topics are the most popular. From time to time you will find here also some conference reviews because I really enjoy participating in them. 

Thanks

Last but not least I would like to thank two persons who have an impact on this blog. Dominik Zajkowski who checks from time to time my posts and corrects me without mercy. Karolina Rusin who still waits for new posts and also checks if post is readable. Thank you !

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz